- Online filing of A & L for FY-2021-22 (Members Elected Before DEC-2020)
- Online filing of A & L for FY-2021-22 (Members Elected from DEC-2020)
- Schedule for Bye-election in Parliamentary/Assembly Constituencies of various States
- My Vote Matters May 2022 issue released by Hon'ble Commission
- ‘Know Your Candidate’ Mobile Application
Every effort is made by the State Election Commission, Karnataka to keep the information up to date and correct. Errors if any will be rectified as and when brought to the notice of this Commission. Users are advised to verify the correctness of the facts from the concerned wings of the Commission in their own interest.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the State Election Commission. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and we will not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the content available on those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
While we endeavour to keep the website up and running smoothly, the State Election Commission takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.